Section 1: Introduction
At Schrocken, we are all about collaboration in the life sciences industry. Our innovations empower stakeholders in the industry to engage with their partners with trust and transparency, to ultimately deliver effective healthcare outcomes to the patient community. We use emerging technologies such as Enterprise Blockchain, Analytics and Cloud to develop breakthrough SaaS solutions.
When you use or access our Service, some personal information is collected by Company from and about you. We respect your privacy rights and are committed to protecting the security of this information and safeguarding your privacy. The information about the user as collected by the Company is: (a) information supplied by users and (b) information automatically tracked while navigation.
Section 2: Information Collected
In order to providing, you access to the Service, the Company is required to collect Your personal and essential data. When you register to the Service the Company collects the following information and data from you and store it securely on the servers operated by the Company:
- Identifiers such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, Aadhaar Number, Permanent Account Number and IP address;
- Personal details such as date of birth, gender, occupation related information, such as your job role or title or place of work;
- Your establishment details such as, location, business details, Corporate Identification Number, etc
- Protected classification characteristics and “special categories of personal data”, such as gender and health information;
- Business information such as the services you obtain from us;
- Commercial Information such as Payment card details, UPI ids, etc.
- Internet activity/usage on our websites and services;
- Location including tracking of live location;
- Analytical data e.g. your usage patterns;
- Any other essential data that may be required for the betterment of the Service.
We may also receive or collect personal information from individuals who are not users of Service (Non-Users), for example, so that:
- Non-Users can subscribe to our newsletter;
- Any Non- user visiting the site; or
Non-User may engage in a transaction using the Service.
Information collected automatically:
Whenever you interact with our Service, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, “cookie” information, and the page you requested.
Request updates and corrections to your personal information:
If you believe that your personal information that we hold is inaccurate, incomplete or wrong, you can contact us to requesting change, amend, update, correct or delete your personal information. If you have any questions about viewing or updating information we have on file about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Section 3: Use of Information
We use your information for following purpose:
- To setup your account and to register you on our Services;
- To carry the standard business function of the Service;
- Resolve your queries, if any;
- To help us improvise our Service and online experience, in order to provide you seamless user experience;
- Monitoring, improving and troubleshooting the information/ data/ materials and contents of the Service provided to you;
- Operation, provision or improvement of the Service for all acts incidental or ancillary to the provision of the Service and for developing and providing new technologies and services;
- Archival purpose and internal usage by the Company;
- Marketing: We may use your information to contact you about our Services and business. When required by your local law, we will obtain your prior consent. See Section 7, your Rights, for information about exercising your marketing preferences.
Section 4: Retention
We do not store or otherwise retain your information for longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes set out in Section 3 above. All personal information collected from you at the time of registration will be retained for as long as your account remains in existence or as may be permitted under the applicable legal provisions/guidelines, whichever is later, except for following purpose in which case the information will be retained in perpetuity:
- Maintaining Archives and for Non-commercial Purpose;
- Legal Purpose,
- Reporting Obligations.
If you transact any business with any third party by using any of our products or Services and you permit sharing of your information to such third party via our product or Service, we are not liable and/or accountable of such usage by any third party. However, we endeavour to restrict permanent to download your information on such third party’s devices.
Section 5: Disclosure
We do not sell your information!
Your information will be disclosed only to the following recipients and for the purpose mentioned hereunder:
- To any third party with whom you transact any business activity using our products and/or Services;
- Service providers (“processors”) who process your information on our behalf and per our instructions; for example, our Cloud storage provider or system developer;
- In case of our merger/amalgamation/acquisition etc. with/by any third party, your information will be shared with such third party;
- If mandated by law or by any order of relevant court or adjudicating authority, we will share your information as may be mandated to Us;
- If requested by any appropriate Governmental agency as per applicable law for the purpose of, inter alia, verification of identity, prevention, detection, investigation, prosecution or punishment of any offences or incidents.
Section 6: Security
Section 7: Your Rights
- If you are a registered user/subscriber of our Products and/or Services You have the right to access your profile at any time to add, remove or modify any registration information that You have supplied;
- You cannot manage the communications that you receive from us or how you receive them. If you no longer wish to use the Service you are free to delete, uninstall/unsubscribe the Service. Please note that by uninstalling/unsubscribing the Service all the information collected and stored on your digital device will be deleted but will not delete any information stored on the cloud and or that provided to a third party through our products and/or Service, unless they uninstall/un-subscribe our products and/or Service too.
- If you wish to delete the registration information provided to us, you may cancel your registration/subscription. Once you confirm that you want to cancel registration, all the information you had provided to us will be deleted after the expiry of 30 days from the date of such cancellation, subject to Section 4 above.
- If you wish to update, delete, edit your information, you can do so anytime by login into the Service from the relevant section.
- Marketing: you can opt out of any marketing communications we may send to you by using, for example, the “unsubscribe” in an e-mail message or a “STOP” reply in a text message. When required by local law, we will obtain your prior consent for marketing communications. you may withdraw that consent at any time using the “unsubscribe” or similar functionality in a marketing message. Please note that, if you have registered for Our Services, you may still receive service communications even if you have opted out of marketing communications. These communications contain important information about the Service for which you are a current user.
Section 8: Third party platforms and applications
SECTION 10: SUPPORT
Note: This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Whenever you interact with our Service, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, “cookie” information, and the page you requested.
Cookies and types, we use:
Cookies allow our Service to deliver a more personalised user experience including by enabling targeted advertising. Cookies also allow our Service to remember your settings and your preferences to enable a more user-friendly experience.
Cookies are small text files sent to your browser and stored by your browser on your computer or other device that you open or the websites you visit. These cookies are anonymous, and they collect information that on its own will not identify you.
Cookies save data such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the geographic location associated with your IP, the date and time you visited our Service, pages or advertisements you viewed, the URL of the website you viewed prior to visiting our website and the type of browser you use.
There are several different types of cookies that may be used on our websites.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies are essential to enable navigation around our Service and use its features. Without these, we would be unable to provide you with certain features.
- Functionality Cookies allow our Service to remember choices you have made and helps to provide an enhanced, more personal experience of our Service.
- Performance Cookies help us to improve our Service. These cookies gather information about how our Service is used, including which pages you visit most often. These cookies are anonymous, which means that they won’t collect information which identifies you.
- Targeting and Advertising Cookies are used to help us better understand our advertising campaigns and how we can make these more relevant to you. These cookies will not collect information which personally identifies you.
We may also use web tracking and analytics tools on our Service to generate detailed statistics about traffic to our Service and the pages that users access.
- enhance your experience on our Service by remembering your preferences;
- support the functioning of our Service (including secure services for online transactions);
- track how users use our Service and interact with our advertisements;
- understand how our Service is functioning and inform us of improvements to our Service; and
- gather data that helps us deliver advertising content relevant to your interests.
When we collect usage information (such as the number and frequency of visitors to our Service and to which pages within the websites), we only use such data in aggregate form and in a manner that assures your anonymity. We may provide this aggregate usage information to our partners who may use this information to understand how often and in what ways users access and use our Service, so that our partners can endeavour to provide users with a better online experience. For example, we may place a cookie on your device or browser that records what products have been accessed on our Service by your browser or device, and then we may provide that information, in de-identified form, to a third party website, to allow that website to serve ads to your browser or device for similar products that are available from us or from third parties.
We may also deliver a file to your browser or device (known as a “Web Beacon”) through the Service from an advertising network we have contracted with. Web beacons allow advertising networks to provide anonymised, aggregated auditing, research and reporting for us and for advertisers. Web beacons also enable ad networks to serve targeted advertisements to your browser or device when your browser or device visits other websites. These web beacons may, for example, log that you have viewed a certain product on our Service using your browser or device, and then show you an ad for similar products when you browse to another website. Because your web browser must request these advertisements and web beacons from the ad network’s servers, these companies can set, view or edit their own cookies, just as if your browser or device had requested a web page from their site. Many ad networks participate in the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”), a cooperative of online marketing and analytics companies committed to building consumer awareness and establishing responsible business and data management practices and standards, and such NAI Users may allow you to opt-out of cookies or web beacons they deliver. Again, we do not control the policies of any third parties, including advertising networks.
We do not honour “do-not-track” signals from internet browsers or other
consumer choice mechanisms regarding the collection of behavioural tracking data.
You can manage cookies on your computer or device through your browser
settings. You may be able to change the preferences on your browser or device to prevent or limit your device’s acceptance of cookies but doing so may prevent you from taking advantage of our Site’s best features or accessing part or all of the Site.
You can delete cookies stored on your computer or change your privacy settings at any time via your browser settings. Please refer to your browser’s “help” or “support” site for more information on how to delete saved cookies and allow or block cookies.
We have no control over Third Party Cookies. If you are concerned about Third Party Cookies generated by advertisers, your browser may allow you to block Third Party Cookies. Please review your browser settings to block Third Party Cookies. If you block Third Party Cookies you may no longer receive targeted advertising
contact us by email to email@example.com
We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.